Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here's to a great weekend!

Yes, yes, I know it's Wed., but I'm just getting around to posting about last weekend. Chuck left Fri. afternoon with all the kids to go camping. I have had a couple of rough (rougher than usual) weeks with the kids, so this was a much needed break for me. I started the weekend off with a haircut, facial, and yoga class. I had yoga teacher training on Sat. and Sun. in addition to teaching a class Sat., so I didn't have as much "free" time as I would have liked. But I did get a lot of things crossed off my list and I watched "Twilight", which I actually really enjoyed although I had low expectations. Chuck and the kids had a great time, which included playing in the snow. And although I love my kids and miss them when they are gone, I'm already looking forward to the next camping trip.

the snowball fight - notice C's positioning


the snowman family



1 comment:

Jen Tapler said...

I also liked the Twilight movie despite my very low expectations. Did you finish all the books? What did you think?