At C's check up, he was 401/2 inches tall and weighed 35 pounds. I couldn't believe the trauma the immunizations caused. He said he was never going back to the doctor (did I mention that H didn't cry at all?). C continues to love firetrucks as well as construction trucks, basically any truck. His favorite thing to do is play with mom. And he really likes to watch TV. He has become obsessed with Scooby Doo. His dog, Chocolate Brownie, still goes everywhere with him. He is not sleeping thru the night. I would have never thought I've be saying that at age 4! But, he has gone back to taking naps. Probably because 5am is just a little too early to get up! He still is not playing independently, but I am seeing progress in some areas. He doesn't get upset everytime I leave, he wants to take naps with daddy and even wants to sit by him at meals. He even once said that he liked his daddy. And when I say it's time to go, he doesn't put up much of a fuss. But getting him to get in his car seat and put on his seat belt is another story. We have been trying to keep busy this summer by taking swimming lessons (which are getting better) and a Spanish class. We've also been spending some time with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment