Oh, what I would give for a full night sleep or even a nap! I'm exhausted! Chuck and I barely survived Cameron from birth to 9 months. I was exhausted all the time. But it got better. Hannah was such a good baby and although I don't remember it, I must have had her and Cameron napping at the same time so I could rest because I don't remember being this tired with her. And even though, Christian is a relatively good sleeper, I'm so tired all the time! Chuck is great though! If I just can't stay up with Christian anymore to get him settled, Chuck will get up (of course, he'll just sleep on him on the couch with him, something I don't want to do) and he will (when he's not booked with meetings) take the kids away from the house on Sunday afternoons so I can nap. A couple nights ago, rather than sit on the couch from 8-9pm, I started getting ready for bed. Chuck looked at his watch and said, "It's only 8 o'clock." And I said, yes, but you have no idea how tired I am! (However, I don't seem to be the one falling asleep in church.) Last night, I was saying our evening prayers and I had to concentrate so hard on what I was saying because I was falling asleep. And often times, I fall asleep while Chuck reads the scriptures. It's 8:20 now, and I am going to go to bed!
2 comments:
I can SO relate. Baby #2 almost killed me...and I'm not kidding. It didn't help that I went back to work when he was 5 weeks old. It was so hard. Right when he turned a year I started to feel somewhat normal again. It really does help that both kids are old enough to take naps at the same time now. Hang in there!
I'm glad you blogged about your baby's white spot and the ultrasounds.. Nancy had told me you had been through all of that as well.. I'm really not too worried about it- won't do anything anyways... I also read your pregnancy etiquitte post and I totally agree! It's so rude of people to tell you how huge you are and exclaim ridiculous things.. I think it's so cool that you run throughout your pregnancies..
Post a Comment