Sunday, May 2, 2010

Birthday Post #2

Cameron's birthday is on Sunday this year, so we did most of the celebrating on Saturday. We took Carson and Natalie (along with Charity, Kwan, Emily, Emma, Lily and Olivia) to
Sweet Tomatoes.


Cameron got his first Transformers from Carson

And from Natalie, Hannah got a princess purse with lots of things to put in it: keys, cell phone, make-up, money, cedit card etc. She was sitting on the couch yesterday singing: "I'm so happy Natalie got this purse for me. I'm so happy I have money." It was too cute!
After lunch, I took Natalie and H back to our house to play for a bit, then I took Natalie home and went to catch up with the boys who were bowling.
Carson fell down every time he bowled.

Cameron would just throw the ball each time.

The boys were very excited about their shoes.

the bowling bunch

No comments: