Friday, May 28, 2010

Congratulations Lily!

Lily has graduated from Tempe Preparatory Academy! She is headed to Northern Arizona University in the Fall. Lily's transition from Desert Marigold (k-8) to high school was an interesting time in our lives to say the least. But we are so happy she settled on and in TPA and will be furthering her education at NAU. We are so proud of her and know that she will love college.


the kids were quite well behaved during the graduation...C took pictures of himself

and H stood around in her dancing shoes.
The dancing shoes don't usually get to leave the house, but they made it to the car and she wanted to wear them. We didn't need a fit before we went in, because honestly, with it being late, she may have never settled down. So, I conceded and as we were walking in, a lady said, "I love your shoes." I asked H if she could say thank you, and she said, "Well, I'm not going to be her best friend."

1 comment:

Angela said...

"I'm not going to be her best friend".. that's hilarious!