Monday, May 17, 2010

Birthday Post #5

It's a party!
I had a small, joint party for C and H on Saturday. We had friends come to the park to play and eat cupcakes. It was simple and fun!

Hannah didn't really like being the center of attention.

shown here are Jackson (our neighbor), Connor, Carson and Morgan
also in attendance were: Kennedy and Leo, Lizzy, Natalie, Moss and Maura

1 comment:

jeaner29 said...

Thanks again for having a cute, simple party; my kids had a great time, even though they were late. Sorry again about that! I am jealous Christian is rolling over. D isn't even though I am pretty sure he is capable. He just cries as if I were torturing him, when I put him on his belly, even though he prefers to sleep that way. He has only rolled over 4 times, and that was in March!