Friday, May 28, 2010

Nice Goose Egg

I took all 3 kids to Christian's 4 month check up. They were really good. We stopped by a book store and the employee told me how well behaved my kids are (that has never happened). Since they were being so good, we stopped at one of our favorite restaurants, Firehouse Subs. It was a nice day and it gets really crowded at lunch time, so we sat outside. I had taken the sit-n-stand stroller with baby C in his car seat. The kids were being so good and eating so well, until H decided she was a baby and got up in the baby's car seat. I told he I didn't want her up there and she wasn't a baby etc. But I didn't force her to get out. She then turned around in the car seat and before I had a chance to tell her she was going to fall, she fell. And she fell hard. She didn't pass out or throw up, so I didn't take her to urgent care. She refused ice and tylenol. We came home and she took a nap and by the end of the night was acting pretty normal. I'm glad she is okay, but I was so mad at her for needing to pretend to be a baby and at myself for not forcing her to get down. She would have thrown such a fit, we would have just had to leave and C wasn't quite done. But I guess sometimes the fit is worth it. I'm not sure she knew I was primarily taking a picture of her goose egg because she was more than happy to pose.

No comments: