Tuesday, July 21, 2009

This and That

I am 16 weeks pregnant. I look pretty big for a couple reasons: it's my 3rd baby, I don't have a shirt on, and I have an excessive lumbar curve as it is. I am using the midwife that delivered H. She is working for the hospital where I delivered H and is covered by our insurance. The bad part is I have to go all the way to downtown Phx for appts. but it will be worth it I'm sure. I had an appt. last week and heard the baby's heartbeat. So, it seems a little more real now. C took this picture for me this morning after I had the most glorious run. Yes, it is mid-July in Arizona but it was cool and pouring rain. I love to run in the rain! Other news that I haven't mentioned, is that I have finished my master's level yoga teacher training. I still have quite a bit to do before I "graduate". But I won't have to be going to class for what seemed like every weekend.
This is what I call surviving. Whatever it takes to get the kids happy and quiet so I can cook dinner. They are eating bowls of whipping cream.
This is where H liked to sit while her daddy was training.
C would ride his trainer (or just sit on his bike) while daddy was training.
C is a total nut. I didn't want to risk taking a picture while he was actually sleeping, so he is pretending here. I just wanted to document what his bed looks like at bedtime. He has books, blankets, stuffed animals, cars & trucks, a robe, my jacket and one of my t-shrits that he sleeps with each night.
I love, love, love this picture. C has been wanting to sleep in one of my t-shirts at night lately. This one is my favorite! It has a picture of Chuck when he was a mere teenager on it. Love it!
This is H who insisted on putting on her sleeper when it's 100+ degrees outside.
H would probably sit for hours putting coins into her bank. Whatever makes her happy!
I found a face mask sample under my sink (while going thru things after we'd had a major leak). So, I put it on and H wanted to too. I don't think she knew what was going on.
Hannah is really starting to talk. It is the cutest thing! C never really went thru the learning to talk stage. He just started talking. So, it is really fun to hear H learn and try new words. Almost all of her sentences begin with "I want" and end in "Mom". She really likes to say, "I want to eat, mom" and "I want a snack, mom"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I was wondering if you were expecting! I hope everything goes well!