the girls will:
sleep. H is a great sleeper. She takes naps and does not get up during the night! She has even been sleeping in past 5am although she has been resisting going to bed. Thank goodness she's still in a crib!
go for runs. H is a great running partner. It's always harder to push a stroller but especially in this heat (it was 115 yesterday, probably close to 100 when we ran) and being pregnant. But it's better than not doing it!
do some shopping. H loves to push the little shopping carts at Trader Joe's and she was a great shopping companion while we went to Old Navy where I found killer deals on maternity clothes!
bake pumpkin bread and take it to our friends and neighbors.
take Grandpa Joe out to lunch.
Hannah will:
play by herself
enjoy getting to be first.
not get pushed around by her big brother.
not get potty trained. Although it was my intention, she is resisting.
Mom will:
get to sit down and blog as well as catch up on her friends and family's blogs.
get to clean and organize house (while H plays by herself).
get some of her yoga teacher training requirements checked off the list.
pull the weeds in the garden. Not my favorite thing to do, but the garden is dead and I'm sick of looking at it. Plus I'd like to surprise Chuck and do it for him.
I can't believe how different life is with just Hannah. She is so easy! I think I'm a pretty good mom, but if C were more like H and play by himself, I'd be a much better wife and homemaker! I am spending time with H, reading and playing etc. But she will just play by herself while I cook, clean, whatever! It's really how I thought life with kids would be until I had C. I miss C and Chuck but it's really nice to be able to feel productive and not so exhausted! Oh, BTW the boys are backpacking in Colorado for the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment