
Several weeks ago, Kristin and I took the kids (all 6 of them) to tour a chocolate factory in Glendale. We got to walk thru one very small part of the factory, which the kids really enjoyed. The rest of the tour included some informative talk about the factory, which the kids could not have cared less about. But after the tour, they got to make a chocolate pizza. They all put on every "topping" available to them, which made for some interesting pizza. I had some of their pizza and it was really good chocolate. I would have bought some, but it was to crazy to pick any out. But I did manage to get a small chocolate bar for Chuck. On the way home, we stopped for lunch. It was pure craziness! Although, I don't know that the kids will remember the trip to the chocolate factory, I do hope they remember that we did a lot with them and for them!

No comments:
Post a Comment