Chuck Royalty and Josh Brown
Chuck and Josh raced tandem in the Tour De Tucson last Saturday. They attempted to win this race last year, but flatted twice. So they gave it another shot this year and in addition to talent, had luck on their side! I would let Chuck give the details, but I don't think he'll blog and I don't want to bore anyone. But basically, everything just went well, no flats, crashes etc. Chuck did say it was the most challenging mental race he has ever done. He made sure he knew where the competition was at all times and during the final sprint they had good position. They won only by 3 seconds. That would have been an exciting sprint to watch. I am so happy for them! Chuck's been under some stress, so he needed something positive to happen. There are no photos posted from the race yet, but when there are, I'll post them here.
No comments:
Post a Comment