Friday, November 20, 2009

Surprise!

Last week, my yoga students threw me a surprise baby shower! And I was surprised. I came out after class and they had a room all decked out!
This tree was filled with money and lots of it as well as gift cards and M&M's.

Niccole (shown above) and Carla (who is not in any pictures) were the masterminds behind it all.
It was for Chuck also, but he knew about it.

The crowns were made of money also. We did well! This blanket was from the whole class and made by one of my students, Peggy.

I haven't had many pictures taken during my pregnancy (I sure was glad I had taken a shower and put on make-up before this class) but as I look at the pictures from the shower, I think, could I get any fatter! Many people have been telling me, I'm all belly. And thank you for that! But really, I'm not. I have the perfect picture from the shower to prove it, but I'm not going to include it here. I am going to be so fat after this baby is born! I won't have that big belly to make it appear like it's all belly.

No comments: