Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ultrasound #3

I had an ultrasound on Tues. with a different doctor, who said she did not see a "hole in the heart" and the fluid around the kidneys is normal. She seemed to think there is nothing to worry about (not that I was all that worried). And she actually apologized for making us wait. How often does a Dr. do that?!

Okay, this is ridiculous! How much bigger can I get? And I thought black was suppose to be sliming. I am 32+ weeks here and I look huge! I know this is the biggest I've been, but I didn't think I looked that big until this picture. I'm freaking out about how much weight I've already put on with 8 weeks to go! And I'm comparing pictures from when I was 41+ weeks with Hannah and it looks like I'm just about there.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I'm so glad the ultrasound looked normal! That's great. (And... you look great!) I hope the next 8 weeks goes by fast for you!

The Palmer family said...

Hey Rebekah, you look good and you're all baby. I really don't think you'll have a huge baby. Just think, I survived a giant D man being born. You'll do great. I have to keep telling myself to enjoy things now cause they're a lot easier to take care of in the womb.

Rachel Clare said...

You look great- like Kami said, you're all belly. Hang in there- #3 has about done me in! (And, I feel the same way- I've NEVER been this big at 39 weeks). UG.