To get in the Thanksgiving mood, we went to C and H's best buddies house, Carson and Natalie's to make cookie turkeys.

And of course, we continued with our annual tradition of running the Turkey Trot. Although, this year, I wasn't up for a 10K being a month away from having a baby, so I did the 2 mile fun run with Cameron and panda (his first race) while Chuck did the 10K with Hannah. Hannah was not happy about not getting to do the Turkey Trot with Mommy! C and I ran/walked the better part of a mile. I was then giving him a piggy back ride when some friends came up behind us with a wagon. So, he rode the rest of the way in the wagon with his friend Noah Smith. He did run across the finish line though. Chuck and H were the second stroller to finish and they beat the Turkey (running it in 44:00min). The rest of the day was spent cooking and eating. We were joined by my mom and dad, sisters and Kwan.
No comments:
Post a Comment