Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Some photos that did not make it into a post but are worth seeing.

Hannah playing with my phone.

Some of Hannah's first works of art created during the Covid pandemic.

Pool time with Melody.


Father's Day

Cameron got a road bike because Chuck can't say no to buying a bike.  But he really has ridden it.  Unlike the unicycle.  I guess Chuck can't say no to buying a unicycle either.


The Friday Ride

Christian and Raygan

Rylee and Hannah


Hannah and I had gone for a run at South Mountain.  Chuck and Cameron went on a bike ride in the foothills and their course happens to pass where my car was parked.  When H and I were done, I found this note on my car.  I knew right away Cameron had left it.  The funniest part is that he had to have planned this in advance because he doesn't ride with paper and pen.

These paintings H did for Jonathan and his family.

H got a ukulele for her birthday that she got to build and paint.

Christian organized the candy he got for Christmas and snacked on it during school.

I have these pictures on the frig and when one of the kids gets mad at another, they cover their face with magnets.  I am not sure who was responsible here but my guess is Hannah since all of Cameron's faces are covered and then Hannah's face is covered in some.  Stuff like this happens ALL. THE. TIME. 


No comments: